Faculty of all pathy consensus statement at MTNL Perfect Health Mela held 16th October at Acharya Sushil Ashram organised by Heart Care Foundation of India and World Fellowships of Religions in association with Health Dept Govt. of Delhi.
There were approx. 25 experts from complementary and alternative medicine.
More than 500 delegates attended the function.
- Eat as per your hunger
- One meal is better than two meals and 2 are better than 3 meals in a day.
- If two meals than morning meal should be heavier
- If three meals the dinner should be the lightest.
- Many religions prefer eating before sun set (Jainism, Judaism)
- As per naturopathy one should eat as many times a s he passes motion in a day
- Night food should be taken 3 hours before sleep.
I. Dr V K Khanna (Former Principal Nehru Homeopathic Medical College And Hospital)
II. Dr. Anupam Sethi Malhotra (President (Homoeopathic Cardiologists of India)
III. Dr. Ameeta Manchanda (Life Style Management Consultant, Visiting Faculty Bakson Homoeopathic Medical College)
IV. Dr. Anil Singhal, Homoeopathic Consultant
I. Dr. B N Sinha (Former Principal Tibia College)
II. Dr. S V Tripathi (Chief Physician Ayurveda, Moolcahnd Medcity)
III. Dr. Shashi Bala (HOD, Ayurveda, Moolcahnd Medcity)
IV. Dr. Rakhi Mehra (Ayurvedic Consultant)
I. Dr S N Yadav (H O D, Sewak Ram Naturopathy Centre)
II. Dr. S K Bhatia, Naturopath, Astrologer and Meditation expert
I. Dr. R K Tuli (Senior Consultant, Holistic Medicine, Apollo Hospital)
II. Dr Rajesh Bhayana (Consultant acupuncturist, Yoga & meditation expert)
- Vetnary doctor I. Dr. Uday Kakroo
I. Pt. Ashok Aggarwal
II. Pt Narendra Shri
- Dharamgurus:- I. Acharya Dr Sadhvi Sadhna Ji Maharaj
II. Dr. A.K. Merchant (Head, Bahai Foundation of India, National trustee lotus temple)
III. Rabbi Ezekiel Isaac Malekar (Priest and Honorary Secretary, Judah Hyam Synagogue)
IV. Moderator: Dr. K K Aggarwal (Padmashri & Dr. B.C. Roy National Awardee and President, Heart Care Foundation of India)
I. Dr Pawan Goyal, General Practitioner
II. Dr H.K. Chopra Vice President Elect CSI India
III. Dr Surendra Nath Khanna, (Cardiac Surgeon, Fortis Escorts)
- « Arundhati Roy, Aruna Roy slammed Anna Hazare on JanLokPal Bill
- International Volunteer Day (IVD) – 5 December »
Dr. Anil Singhal, MD (Homeo)All pathy consensus statement at MTNL Perfect Health Mela
by Dr. Anil Singhal, MD (Homeo) ( Author at Dr. Anil Singhal MD (Homeo) )
Posted on October 17th, 2011 at 2:14 pm.
Last updated on March 23rd, 2014 at 9:43 pm.
Find more from Dr. Anil Singhal's Blog on: Health